Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Madden and Laughing

Today Is the Release Date for...
MADDEN! Yes, he is on the cover! Yes, he is on the cover wearing a Packers jersey! No, he is NOT in the game! I, however LOVE the game! You start out by playing some mini games and they gauge your skill level and that sets your skill level for when you play the game! It is awesome! The games are competitive and hard fought and I even lost one of my two preseason games! I have a ways to go until I am a master like I was on old Madden! The changes make the game really challenging and fun and I can't wait to play some more! Jerry was an absolute riot on the ride in and home from work! Nothing turns a crappy day into at least a good day like Jerry cracking me up on the way home! We rolled everyone in our go to group and said 'show me deep' like 77 times! All I have to say is, "I don't know where the fuck I am! I am FUCKING BLIND! You know this!" Well, off for one more game of Madden and to bed for the night! I am tired because I really haven't slept that great all week! Frickin' Olympics!

8 comments:

Ingrid said...

Madden. That is ALL I've heard about for the past month. The fact that he's on the cover in a Packers jersey is pretty funny though.

I think I'm going to have to buy it just to get some peace. I swear, that game puts men into a weird hypnotic state where they become instantly addicted. Damn you, Madden!

Rick Jordan said...

I stare incoherently at the screen and mouth 'MADDEN' over and over again! I can't believe I have been playing Madden for twenty years! I still look forward to it every year and always buy it the first day it is out! I always used to smoke everyone I played Madden with except for Chris and now you can play against people online! I have to admit though- I am addicted! The only difference is I don't stay up until 3 AM anymore playing Madden until my hand hurts! Now, I just masterbate! LOL

Colleen said...

I love the 'hand in hand' comment! Madden, however is not a sexual experience! It is a mental/physical thing! Controlling things that you LOVE watching! Ingrid is right with the hypnotic state! I find myself sitting at work, scripting my first ten plays of the Madden game I am going to play tonight! Call me Bill Walsh, Jr! Yes- only Karl and Kristie will get that one! LOL

Kristie said...

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that wasn't really Colleen who posted that comment! HAHAHA

Rick Jordan said...

And TOTALLY knows who Bill Walsh was!

Ingrid said...

Wow, I was a litle freaked out when I saw "Colleen's" post! I thought we were going to have some kind of intervention!

Rick Jordan said...

She doesn't need an intervention! She is PUMPED for Sept. 7 and LOVES Madden! Just ask her! She plays seven fantasy leagues at once and all my football stuff is a front- it is really all hers! I like gymnastics! LOL

Rick Jordan said...

He's fine! I saw him the other day! He had new duds from Salvation and a big smile on his face! Smile didn't last long when he figured out what he was going to get! Then it turned into a big old grin! LOL