Sunday, August 3, 2008

Frivolous & Earthy

I Just Have To Say...
I am very happy Jerry and Julie didn't take the easy road last night and go home after the Hartt BBQ! I had an absolute blast last night, playing games and drinking a few! I learned Colleen can play anyone in our group and I learned the holocaust and Dr Kevorkian are frivolous! The kids seemed to have a blast, too judging by the video in my wife's blog! I had a really good time and after that train wreck of a week at work, I needed it! I will miss you on the ride in this week, Brother but relax and enjoy your vaca and we will be back at it next Monday! Happy Anniversary to Jerry and Julie! Yeah, I know I am early and Happy Birthday to Tim- know I am early there, too! Well, off to mess around, then work out then settle in for the night! Later

4 comments:

Ingrid said...

That game has the potential to get so ridiculous, I bet it was freaking hysterical with you guys involved!

And happy late anniversary to you and Colleen! Blogger wasn't letting me comment when I first saw you post about it. You guys have a beautiful home and family to show for 13 years!

Rick Jordan said...

Thank you, Ingrid! That game is a RIOT! We came up with some stuff that will keep us laughing for awhile!

Artistically Twisted said...

I had an absolute blast brotha as always... that game was perfect for us.
I have the feeling that game could have gotten MUCH worse with all of us playing.

That one is definitely one that will get another go!

Julie said...

We might have to buy that game. Thanks on the anniversary thing...I'll send you my link to the site with all the gifts I want...ROFLMAO...(Kidding) !

Hope your week is not too Earthy without Jerry.