Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jerry RESIGNED?


That Was THE Question...
Going around Hartt this afternoon! Good luck, Bro! I hope it is everything you want it to be and you do a fantastic job there! I will never be upset that I got a job at Hartt! I loved riding to work with you and being able to see you 2-3 times a day and chew the fat! You will be sorely missed- this I know! People were asking me left and right why you resigned! Todd was VERY interested to know what happened and what went down! I knew things weren't good when you knocked on my door last night! I knew something was going down and I am much happier that it was work related and nothing to do with you and Jewels! On a better note, I have a three day weekend after tomorrow! OK- you know me and I NEVER have three days completely off! I have the pleasure of having the cell phone and pager! We are going to East Grand Lake for the weekend! By me, I mean Dad, Mom, Sean and I! I am looking forward to it! Just the four of us at camp for three days! Sean, Dad and I fishing off the dock, out of the boat and out of the canoe! Should be a really fun weekend and I am looking forward to it! Do you feel the air lately? It is a little chilly at night, the days are getting shorter and the life span of one of these two deer is getting closer to coming to an end! I have deer fever and it is really starting to take root! Two months until opening day! I am off to take a shower, maybe work out a little and veg out for the night! Later
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hope you guys have a great time camping. I bet it will be a nice time. Not sure what we are going to be doing yet. Just relaxing probably.

Rick Jordan said...

Three days with a six year old terror? Yeah- it should be fun! Relaxing is good, too!