Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday, Monday

And A Very Busy One To Boot!
Looks like this is going to be another crazy week at work and home! I worked on my day off today- again! So, I figured I would slack off and leave work at 4 PM! Well, it actually ended up being 4:30 but an hour early is an hour early! My kids were SHOCKED to see me! They were like, "what are you doing home? You are like an hour early!" So, I messed around a little bit, went down and kicked some butt in the basement, worked out and took a shower and had some Taco Bell with my family! Then, I played a game of Madden, helped my wife a little with the bedroom and now I am vegging out and taking a break before I play game #2 of Madden for the night! I am still messed up from the lack of sleep from the weekend and I am exhausted right now! My wife is going to New Hampshire later in the week- Thursday to be exact and Nicole is moving this weekend! I was told that I am going to a computer training conference September 21-24 and it is in Orlando! I am actually not that excited to go! The people are boring and ho-hum and I have colorful, fun friends who make me laugh! Plus, I like my family and like being home every night so I miss them when I am gone! It should be ok- I looked through the brochure and they seem to have fun stuff planned around the classes! I am going with another guy from MIS and his name is SO not Jerry! I wish you were going, Bro! We would have a blast and I would be looking forward to it rather than dreading it! Oh well, the whole point of it is to learn stuff and I will do that! Todd wants me to take two classes for him and then teach him when I get back! Well, enough senseless banter about stupid stuff no one cares about! I am off to kick some butt at the greatest game ever- MADDEN!!!

5 comments:

Ingrid said...

Mmmmm, Taco Bell. Did you know that stuff is scientifically proven to cure hangovers?





By scientifically proven, I mean that whenever I'm hungover I eat it and feel better, but that's neither here nor there.



It may be a good thing that Jerry isn't going with you. I have a feeling you guys would never make it past security. And I can't imagine the things you would say to the poor stewardess after a few of those lovely ten-dollar drinks they serve you on the plane. She has no idea who Guy Smiley and Salvation Army are, and probably wouldn't want to see your taint.

Rick Jordan said...

So by probably you mean there MIGHT be a chance she wants to see my taint? LOL

Julie said...

Oh God are you going with Shane? YUCKY! He might out drink you in the milk department so watch out.

I know I love Orlando but I wouldn't want to go without the kiddo and Zack LOL ROFLMAO...

Ingrid said...

Maybe. It depends on the airline. Delta? I definite no. Alegiant? They'll pay you to see it.

Rick Jordan said...

South West said I had to buy an extra seat for my taint! I think he will win the 'milk war' Jewels! That isn't the one I want to win! I totally hear you on the going alone part! I don't care to go anywhere if my family isn't there!