Saturday, August 9, 2008

Busy Week

OK, Maybe Not at Work...
But My week has been pretty crazy so far! The whole Favre saga finally ended with him going to the Jets and the Jets having to agree to giving up three first round picks if they turn around and trade him to Minnesota! So I am stuck with TJ and AD! AD I can live with! Anytime you have arguably the best running back in the NFL on your team, you really can't complain! This week was nuts at work! Combine end of month paperwork with a really busy week and I think you get it! I missed Jerry on my ride in to work and home! He makes me laugh and makes the ride to work ten times more fun! With all the anniversary stuff going on around here lately and milestones, I think Jerry and I have been friend for 20 years this year! That, my friend is 20 years of FUN! Looking forward to you parking your ass beside me on Monday and riding in to Big Hartt with me! Guy Smiley will be waiting- assuming he isn't still on Union St! We'll call our anniversary as friends on Monday and I have even years and that is all day blow jobs so get some chap stick- your going to need it! LOL

5 comments:

Ingrid said...

Um.....happy anniversary? I totally recommend the cherry flavor chap stick, BTW.

What's up with Hartt ALWAYS hiring? I always see ads in the paper. Some of the positions look pretty decent, but growing up with my stepdad (who's a trucker)was as much exposure to that particular field as I care to experience.

Rick Jordan said...

He went bare lips! He is totally a trooper! We are always hiring for SOMETHING! We have like 600 employees so we offer a lot! The truckers are different but the people who work there are normal- except for Jerry and I? They are descent to work for, really and I like the company! Sure beats Irving- by like 1000 miles!

Artistically Twisted said...

roflmao!

Speakin' of troopers I haven't seen henry in awhile how is that old bastard... tell him I have a cruller for him.

Ingrid other than Rick an I everyone there is kinda normal... but I like to think that him an I were assembled in a whole different factory from the rest. Ya know that whole "broke the mold" thing and all that.

see NOW ya tell me about the cherry chapstick Ingrid.

Rick Jordan said...

I was ROLLING on the ride to work and home, Bro! I am pretty sure we covered how Henry is doing these day! LOL! I hope you are right on the broke the mold thing because I hate to imagine two other guys having as much fun as we do! Old ladies, beware!

Artistically Twisted said...

You said it brother! ;0)