Sunday, August 17, 2008

LONG Weekend

On Call and Working...
Have been exhausting this week! I think I am going on like four hours of sleep for the whole weekend! I am beat! Ten calls Friday night, nine calls Saturday night and at all hours of the night! The kicker is I am not even supposed to be on call this weekend! Jerry, Julie and Nicole came over and we had fun as usual! Those chicken wings absolutely kick butt! I thought I would be the first one to call it a night! Colleen's Nana passed away yesterday! Making for very sad and somber vibe around here! As tired as I have been this weekend, I still managed to go to the dump, mow the lawn and get a bag of trash from the basement! I have had a great day off but it is almost over and I have to go back to work tomorrow! Going to be another busy week with two trips to NH, Janice flying in and Nicole and Chris moving! Debating on working out tonight! That would give me six out of seven if I do but I am beat! I have been a total slacker on the cardio bit but I am still doing fine with my weights! Well, off to play a little GH and see what the night brings! Later

3 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

I had an awesome time as always sorry I totally dozed off into sleepsville there.

Colleen said...

I don't think it's been sad and somber... and what is up with the exclamation points!!!!!!!????

It will be a busy week, only 1 trip to NH though... Nicole and I are putting our trip off til next weekend and bringing Jessi along.

Rick Jordan said...

Some day, we will have a weekend that involves both of us not on call! Seems like every weekend one of us is working and it is totally killing my buzz! I am glad only one trip, Honey! Hope you guys have fun on your fun trip to NH- not the one this week!