Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Anniversay!

To My Wonderful...
Wife! Thirteen years ago tomorrow, we were married! We have come a long way since then! Apartments, dogs, babies, cats, stolen cars, having next to nothing to where we are now! So many people never make it this far! So many people give up or stop loving each other or get sick of each other! We are lucky! We seem to have found the right balance of give and take, the right balance of getting along and fighting the right balance of most things, I think! I am very lucky to have the wife I have and I love you, Honey! Maybe I am hokey and corny and sappy but oh well, 13 years ago, you married me and now you are stuck with me.

Sunday Was Sophie's...
Birthday party! We had a good time as usual! We also went to a party at Jerry and Julie's house Saturday night and that was fun, too! Work was very busy today but it was 3:30 before I knew it! I am on call for the next two weeks which sucks royal donkey dick but I guess it could be worse! Well, I have to get some laundry going, work out and take a shower before the demon pager starts going off so I am out! Night!

9 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

Happy Anniversary brotha!

Colleen said...

YOu said it!! Nothin' says "solid marriage" like spending an entire day arguing about soda through multiple phone calls and text messages!!

LOL!!

Happy Anniversary and thank you Jerry :)

Christopher said...

LOL- we resolved it!

Rick Jordan said...

That was me- not Chris!

Nicole said...

Happy anniversary!!

I think you guys are a great couple. I have seen you struggle through a lot but have never doubted that you would always be there for each other.

You do have a great wife and she has a great husband!

Glad you had a good time at Sophie's party, we are so glad you all came!

Christopher said...

Thank you, Nicole!

Julie said...

Well marriage is a lot of hard work...When you are planning out your life it is all day dreamy and perfect...BUT then reality sets in. It can be about soda arguments...I admire people who see past the "soda" and know that its just a fight...and there will be many more...but in the end you love each other and you are soul mates!

Artistically Twisted said...

Julie doesn't wanna start no shit with me about soda because that will get her on the receiving end of a serious case of ninja whoop-ass being opened up on her! She knows better that to talk any smack about my soda either... because Like the Hulk.... "She wouldn't like me when I am angry!" LOL

Rick Jordan said...

You guys crack me up! I won the soda argument too, by the way! LOL