Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Shopping

Today Is My Mom's...
Birthday and Jessi and I went out shopping for a present for her yesterday! I had a really good time! I don't spend nearly as much time with my daughter who is six months away from being a teenager as I would like to! She is a girl and likes to do WAY different things then her Dad likes to do. Next Friday, we are heading to camp and we will do stuff together there for sure! We can swim together, fish together and eat together and talk and take walks and pictures! I look forward to camp. I love my family and enjoy spending an uninterupted week with them. Saturday is the big party! Can't wait for that! I have Friday off, have work Saturday and then have Sunday off! Then I work Monday-Friday and I am on vacation! Well, off to see if I can get something accomplished before I go work out! Night
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

a much deserved vaca my friend!
much deserved.

Ingrid said...

That's cool that you find time to do things like that with Jessi. It's weird how fast they grow up, I can't even imagine my kids being pre-teens!

Rick Jordan said...

Thank you, brother! Thanks Ingrid! They definitely grow up fast! Fels like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital!

Colleen said...

Wow... 3 comments and nobody having in a diabetic comma from your extreme sappiness yet!

...but you are right about all that stuff. ;)

Rick Jordan said...

I am pretty sappy- I agree! But you are right- it was all true! I don't mind sacraficing my time for the betterment of my family! Never have, never will!

Nicole said...

Your a Super Daddy!
No question about that.

Rick Jordan said...

Thank you, Nicole!

Julie said...

I have always enjoyed the fact that you and Colleen are about your family first. We have tried to have friends in the past and they always want to go out and never wanted us to bring Zack along...or things would get too wild for Zack to be part of. I am glad you guys are back here in Hampden and that we all ended up being friends. This is probably some of the best times we have had in our lives...(how's that for sappy?)

I have 11 months until 13...It's going to be a long year Rick LOL...