Friday, July 18, 2008

OOB, Vacation and Game Camera

We Came Home Early...
From OOB- we got home about 45 minutes ago! My wife is NOT a big fan of sleeping in a tent and she had had enough and wanted to sleep in her own bed! I think only Jessi and Liv really wanted to spend the night! They had some reall bad thunderstorms down there while we were at Funtown and there was a really bad one once we were packed and on our way out! All in all, I would say it was a very nice trip! We got to swim in the pool and hot tubs, wander around the beach and boardwalk and go to Funtown/Splashtown! It was quite an enjoyable trip all in all! I got another picture of my second love before we left! Nice to see he is having a good sumer! Look forward to ending his existance on this planet in Novemeber! LOL! Well, off to take a shower and settle in for the night! Two days left of vacation and I am back at work! Hoping for a couple quiet days before I get back at it! Night
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristie said...

I'm with Colleen, I am also not a big fan of sleeping in a tent!! I get all geared up and ready to go and then the second I lay down I'm like "I wanna go home"

Rick Jordan said...

I agree Kristie! I would rather sleep in a bed too!

Julie said...

I don't mind camping if I have an air mattress. BUT the weather is always shitty when I try to camp out and camping in cold, rain, mosquito infested camp grounds sucks