Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Camp, Game Camera and OOB

Camp Was Awesome...
As usual! We ate good, swam, drank a little, fished and canoed a lot and even caught some fish! My Dad caught two fish at the 'lake that kicks my ass' aka East Grand! One was a monster eight pound togue and the other was a pretty nice 20 inch salmon! Sean and I caught a bunch of bass and perch and we stayed pretty busy! Camp isn't for everyone- Colleen and Jessi got bored and came home Tuesday and B, Grampa, Sean and I stayed until Wednesday morning! Tomorrow we are off to OOB and Cabela's! We are tenting out which should be interesting and fun! I am thinking my wife is going to see all the cool camping gadgets I don't have and when we do this trip again next year, I will have camp cookware, a Coleman stove, lanterns and the whole nine yards! Now, if you wasted some time and came over to my house while we were gone for game camera pics, they were wasted! This is the one picture I got and the batteries were dead or something and it took NO pictures! I was excited to get home and see what my camera had caught but it let me down! I have not worked out since Friday night so I am looking forward to lifting some weights tonight! I paddled the heck out of a canoe so I did get some exercise but I will take care of business tonight and then have to wait until Saturday night to hit it again! I am REALLY looking forward to Sean seeing Cabela's! It is quite a store if it is anything like the one in Pennsylvania! Well, off to chill out, cook on my grill, work out and get ready for the big OOB trip! The game camera is up and rolling again so feel free to leave me some pics if you have nothing better to do! Night and talk to you all Saturday night! Later
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh geesh...All those orgy pictures didn't come out...Damn! That was a waste of energy on my part. Have fun at OOB. We have a lanter and a camp stove etc. I didn't even think until after I read this about that...At least you have a big cooler :) (wink) I love camping gadgets. There is just something cool about being self sufficient. I have to admit though...My idea of roughing it is staying at a camp ground resort with a pool. :)

Rick Jordan said...

Yeah- I didn't get those... {wink wink}! LOL