Monday, July 21, 2008

Back To Work

Last Night Was Our Last Day...
Off vacation! We had Jerry, Julie and Zack over for one last night of fun! I drank too much- which was the only time I did that my entire vacation! We got a couple of game camera pics but they pretty much just got me in the pics and I think we have seen WAY too much of me on there! LOL. I went back to work this morning and for work, it wasn't that bad! People actually notice when I am not there and that makes me feel good! Plus, I don't really mind my job even though I work my butt off when I am there! Al is always good to me when I come back from vacation! He says stuff like, "thank God you are back!" He might not show it all the time but I know he appreciates me! I just finished working out and took a shower and I feel pretty good right now!

To Recap Our Vacation...
I thought it was one of the best! We had the right mix of camp and beach with some Cabela's thrown in and except for the whole tenting out thing, I wouldn't change a thing! I am already thinking of something for next year! I don't think it will take much more tweaking before we get it perfect! My thought for next year is camp, then OOB then maybe that stupid little Santa's village place in NH. I went there when I was a kid and I still remember it! I guess the man on the mountain fell off so that isn't still there! Heck, I don't even know if the village place is still there! I don't know- maybe that is a stupid idea and if it is, it shouldn't take Colleen long to tell me so! Well, off to chill out a little longer and then get some shut eye! Night

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Hmmm.... I'm thinking Six Flags!! ;-)

Rick Jordan said...

I am in for Six Flags! Sounds like fun!