Saturday, November 8, 2008

VACATION


Today Was Oficially...
My last day of work before vacation! The day wasn't that bad at work, the time went by much faster then I thought it would and I am away from that place for a full week! I NEED to find me a deer! I will NOT be picky because there seems to be a serious shortage in deer this year and everyone I talk to says they aren't seeing deer! I have seen three this week which isn't bad but I am not seeing deer out back and that worries me! I am also not catching deer on my camera- as seen by the photos here! There isn't any buck sign out back which means my two bucks have gone off somewhere- hopefully to return back here when the rut starts- which should be this week! I need to get some goodies for hunting tomorrow and my brother wants me to come out and watch Vikings-Packers part 2 out to his house! He also has the new Guitar Hero and he is hankering for an ass kicking so I might have to give him that, too! I am growing a beard since it is deer season and my wife hasn't said anything yet but I am sure she will- she hates it when I grow a beard and she is usually the driving force behind me shaving it off! I do it as a tribute to the deer and because it keeps your face warm when it is cold outside! I am tired even though it is only 9 PM and I think I am heading upstairs to bed! I have to take one of Jessi's friends home before 8 AM so I guess I don't get to sleep in even though it is the ONE day I actually could sleep in! Well, off to bed! Night!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are SO WEIRD!!!!

Rick Jordan said...

Yeah- I am pretty weird!

Kristie said...

Everyone IS laughing at you!

Rick Jordan said...

Everyone ALWAYS laughs at me! I am nothing if not entertaining!

Julie said...

Oh I thought you were on vacation last week :) Cool dude get a DEER!!!!!!!!! I want to see a picture of a 30 point buck on here :) JP I don't think the beard thing is weird before you go hunting, but I hate it when Jerry grows the mustache out so I understand your wife too !

Rick Jordan said...

Nope- this week! Been hunting my ass off and haven't seen anything yet but I still have the evening sit left!

Nicole said...

I am all for a little facial hair!

Do it up buttercup!

Rick Jordan said...

I will! My wife thinks I look OK with a beard- she just doesn't like the itchy!