Monday, November 3, 2008

PARTY and Hunting


Game Camera Pics!
We had our first Halloween party on Saturday and it was a HUGE success! Everyone dressed up and the costumes absolutely kicked butt! We drank, talked and played Guitar Hero and baseball and basically had a great time! THAT needs to be a tradition! I haven't solved the whole bear in the woods mystery yet but I have proof that a fox most definitely shits in the woods! Hunting has been very slow so far this year! I just got back from sitting and freezing my ass off and I still haven't seen a deer yet! I need to go pick my Dad up in a couple minutes and then go back out hunting. I took today off to hunt and take Jessi to a dentist appointment and that is what I plan to do! Well, off to see if I can finally see a deer! Later

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kristie said...

Rick, how long did you hold that gun pose? I love that Jerry's tramp stamp and crack are showing hahahaha

Rick Jordan said...

Not very long- the first picture is pretty quick! He was pretty much showing his crack to everyone so I have to agree with you, Kristie!

Rick Jordan said...

Jewels, what are the chances he is looking for a place to take a crap and he picks right in front of the game camera? I think they have a thing going where one fox says to the other, "Go take a picture infront of the game camera!" And the fox is like, OK- I'll give them something to see! I can top the dude with the stramp stamp! LOL

Julie said...

Yea there is probably a bet going...You know...One fox is like..hey lets hit the game camera..the other is like cool but I don't have any props to take with me..."Dude....just make one" LOL Oh the fox has a tramp stamp I can clearly see the word MOM on his ass :)

Colleen said...

Those foxes are a joking crew! I see the tramp stamp, Jewels!

Rick Jordan said...

That was me- not Colleen! I would have been much cruder if I had known I was posting as her!