Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I Heart Thanksgiving!
Food, family, football, fun and hunting! The food was EXCELLENT as always! I ate WAY too much and hunted too hard and watched way too much football. I have to work tomorrow and then I have the last day of deer season of then I work Sunday. My brother and I looked at the plumbing and we will tackle the rest of our last bathroom on Saturday! Dad and I hunted hard this morning and still saw no deer! It is looking more and more like I will not get a deer again this year. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and a great long weekend and I hope everyone ate enough or too much! Well, I am off to watch Survivor with my woman and then CSI! Have a good night!

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Julie said...

Hope You had a GREAT ONE!

Artistically Twisted said...

Thanksgiving is an awesome excuse to gorge yourself and nap.... eeerrr, I mean... "holiday"