Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hunting and Upcoming Vacation


I Am SO Excited!
I am SO ready for my vacation! Eight days off, six days of hunting! Sounds like a pretty good deal to me! I finally saw my first deer this morning- a lamb at like 300 yards but that is a start. I really miss my night spot. They didn't hay it so it is like four feet hay and my pipeline isn't cut and it is really hard to see deer back there, too. My night spot was THE spot! Last year, I saw 15 deer in that spot. It is a long way from the road and people don't like to work like that so I always had it to myself and the setup was as good as it can be! I have shot two deer there and should have shot more! Hopefully, the rut will pick things up and I can see one of the two bucks out back! I need to see some promise for the season! I also need to buy a farm tractor and hay my night spot and the pipeline! I keep getting pictures of this fox! They are pretty cool animals! Well, 430 AM comes early! Hope everyone got out and voted today! Night
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julie said...

That Fox is a riot LOL. Good luck hunting Dude!

Rick Jordan said...

That fox RULES! I am thinking of catching him and making him my pet! How cool would that be?

Julie said...

Not sure? Do they bite?

Ingrid said...

ROFL! The fox totally one-upped anything else that's happened on that camera! Well.......it's at least tied with the anatomy lesson you gave everyone awhile ago.