Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday


My Favorite Day of the Week!
Had an awesome time at Julie's birthday party last night! Awesome company and conversation and fun! I want Philly cheese steaks today! I have the steak but I would need an onion, green pepper, cream cheese and rolls! Dallas vs New England today and I can't wait for this game! Well, off to the dump and then Dad is coming over to go for a walk out back so he can see where my stand is! Don't know why he'd care since he is leaving the week I have off! LOL- I digress! I can't wait for deer season! Time to shoot my gun and get ready for opening day! Later
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Phew! I don't like philly cheesesteaks, but I was pretty sure cream cheese wasn't one of the ingredients!!! I think you put Mayo as the "dressing". =)

Anonymous said...

There are two places that claim to have invented the sandwhich. They are across the street from each other. One is steak and I think provalone/mozzarella cheese, and the other uses cheez Wiz which has to be gross. I watch food network LOL

Colleen said...

LOL... I saw that food network show too!!

Rick Jordan said...

So I am an idiot! Never said I was all that bright!

Artistically Twisted said...

Dude... if you want Cream Cheese Steaks... then Damn it...

I say you can have one.

;0D

It was great having you all over for Julie's birthday. As Always.