Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sick

I Woke Up This Morning and...
Was deathly sick! Sick of working that is! Well, it is October and I have yet to use any of my three sick/personal days so I decided I was going to use one today! I have had an awesome day! I went bird hunting with my Dad, had lunch and stuff with my wife and am now waiting for Sean to come home so he and I can go hunting tonight! I worked out Monday and Tuesday so I am also free to not work out tonight! My wife wants to go grocery shopping and get something yummy for supper! Off to lay down and go to sleep because I ~cough-cough~ don't feel so good! Later

7 comments:

Colleen said...

And stuff... HEE HEE :D

Kristie said...

Dirty!

Rick Jordan said...

LOL- Do you know how often we are ALONE together? Not very!!!!!

Nicole said...

YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!!!! I don't want to think about the "and stuff" GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Rick Jordan said...

Well I don't think it should gross people out! LOL

Karl_Hartley said...

Rick new orders for ya! Next time your sick tell me the day before. lol so i can get my butt down there for more birds lol.

Karl

Artistically Twisted said...

So ya spent some time in the bush huh? ;0P

....and then ya came home and had Lunch... And Stuff.

Was there a Game on..... I didn't think there was a game on?