Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Oct 1


Yesterday Was...
Opening day of bird season and Sean and I went out back for the last hour of hunting light! I shot one woodcock but he was so close to me that nothing was left when I hit him! We saw a couple more woodcock adn we will more than likely go back out there tonight! I see most of the deer activity out back is by my stand which bodes quite well for deer season! I am rigging up a board that we can put in Dad's garage to hang deer from and he has already said we can hang deer at his place! That is good because I had visions of Sarah ripping my head off when I happened to show up at Scott's and hang a deer in his garage! I will start my der hunting wish list right now- 1. safety harness 2. scent 3. doe call 4. wool socks 5. another pair of camos- mine are way too big for me! That is all I can think of off hand! Later
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristie said...

You've got the cutest hunting buddy around!

Colleen said...

I agree!!

Rick Jordan said...

I would have to agree with that, too!

Nicole said...

SCARY Cutest hunting buddy. That second picture is scary. If I were a bird I would drop dead just from that look.