Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Feeling OK


Come To Think Of It...
I feel pretty good tonight! I have worked out the last two nights so I can take tonight off guilt free and relax tonight! Sounds like everyone likes deer meat so I will have to shoot a huge deer! I have never really had people want me to give them steak before so this is new to me! My Dad will get a deer and I know I can have that one, too since he hardly even eats it! Me- I could eat deer steak every day for weeks! Don't belive me? Ask my brother- we practically lived off it when we were teenagers! I would cook it every night when we made supper when our parent's weren't home! I think the Islanders are on TV in like 15 minutes so I am off to take a shower and settle in to watch some hockey! Congrats, Kristie- 3 for 3 this week! Red Sox win, Pats and Yankees gone! My wife made a wonderful chicken stew for supper tonight and it is yummy! Night
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I think I'm most happy the Yankees lost! =o) And I didn't say I wanted any meat. I want you to cook it and than I'll eat it!

Rick Jordan said...

I know- nobody ever asked me for that before!