Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sunday Morning


Had Company...
Last night! Nicole, Sophie, Jerry, Julie and Zack came over for some food, drinks and entertainment! Had a great time as always and my only regret was that I was so tired! I was up half the night Friday and needed sleep! Sean and I were playing around with a couple of my guns this morning and I asked my wife if she would take some pictures and she gladly said yes! I wanted to do a full day work out today but my back and my shoulder are really sore and the last time I over did it, I couldn't work out for a week until my shoulder felt better! Vikings have a bye week so there is zero chance they lose today! LOL. I need to add some deer hunting things to me list! Deer season is only three weeks away- actually 20 days right now and I can't wait! Well, I need to put up some insulation down cellar and watch some football! Later

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Colleen said...

OK... you cried that I didn't comment, so here I am... commenting. WOW... GREAT PHOTOS!! Oh.... wait....

:-P

Anonymous said...

Your wife rocks! Your blog looks really awesome. I want to customize more, but I am not good at it :) The pictures are awesome btw

Artistically Twisted said...

I had an awesome time AS always!!!