Thursday, January 8, 2009

OK, So I was Thinking

And Although That Isn't My Strong Suit...
I realized that on March 5th- less than two months from now, Colleen adn I will have been together for 20 years! I am going out on a limb here and inviting everyone over for a big party to celebrate! I know- it isn't our 20th anniversary or anything extraordinary but I think it is a cool fact! Beside, we need a reason to have a party in March! March really is a ho-hum month so lets see if we can wake up the tulips before they come out of the ground! I will let my wife pick the date since that is her thing but I hope everyone will be over for some food, fun and drinks! Jerry and Julie- you guys have to be close on 20 yourselves! TTYL
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

March is NOT A HO HUM MONTH! HELLO!? My BIRTHDAY is in March! But either way, of course I am up for some company!

Ingrid said...

Ha! I was just about to say "March is NOT ho hum" since Colleen and I both have birthdays but she beat me to it.

Wow. 20 years!

Kristie said...

Awww! I LOVE Love! :)

Janice said...

Listen, fella, March is most certainly NOT a boring month: It is MY BIRTHDAY! And, of course, Colleen's...and it was my grandmother's birthday, my grandfather's birthday, my friend Rita's birthday... Do I need to go on?

Rick Jordan said...

LOL- I meant holiday related!

Colleen said...

Also.... he was wrong on the 20 years thing...lol! We got together in 1990 ;-) Close enough though... party on!

Rick Jordan said...

She is right! I guess I also can't add!