Monday, January 26, 2009

My Blog For Nicole

OK, So Nicole Totally...
Called me out for my lack of blogtivity but I have to say that with us sitting smack dab in the middle of a miserable, cold winter, I haven't much felt like blogging lately. Nothing overly exciting has happened that I can think of other than my new phone- which I really do like and will like even more when I get used to it. I am cranking big time on the cardio and have lost six pounds since I started this latest foray into cardio. I am still doing weights and then cardio on the same night and I feel pretty good. I have heard from a good source that we are having a get together on Saturday and I am looking forward to it even though I will be on call. I am sure we will have great food and drinks and I can guarantee that the company will be top notch as always. I did go to a poker game Saturday night with a couple of friends from work and I had a great time! I lost money but I had a really good time and will definitely do it again. Well, I will see everyone on Saturday and I will try to blog six or seven times before then to please Nicole. LOL

4 comments:

Julie said...

I haven't blogged in so long Rick...I know what you are talking about. :) I am totally excited about Saturday...Perhaps Mindy and the twins could go too???? Her divorce is final as of yesterday !!

Rick Jordan said...

Of course she can come! The more, the merrier!

Artistically Twisted said...

Can't wait to party!!!!!!

Artistically Twisted said...

I think I could use a drink.... and if you read some of my comments some may think I have already had a few. ;0)