Monday, January 5, 2009

The End and Ice Fishing

Yesterday...
Was the last game of the year for my Vikings! They stayed in the game and I actually thought they were going to pull it off but they lost and now I have to wait six months until my team plays again! I thought the Vikings had a really good year! They won the NFC North, improved in several areas, had the leading rusher in the NFL and should be even better next year! The kids and I went ice fishing yesterday morning and we had a blast! It was cold but we sat in the car when we got too cold and we had fun acting like fools out on the ice. We didn't catch any fish and next time we will be going to Plymouth so we can catch some fish. I thought the kids did pretty well for getting up at the crack of dawn to go fishing! Work was pretty blah today. It felt like Monday and that isn't a good thing. I am really sore from acting like a fool out on the ice! My stomach feels like I did 1000 sit ups and my legs hurt! Guess I really am getting close to the big 40! LOL

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I was pretty bummed when I saw they lost. If you can't say "there is always next year" than you shouldn't be watching sports! :)