Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Day After

OK, I Have Gone Into...
Great detail about what a day after a storm is like for me at work so I will just say it was a typical day after a storm at work. today wasn't too bad temp wise though! I am looking forward to our get together on Saturday and I am looking forward to the Super Bowl on Sunday and my quickly upcoming vacation. Colleen and I are planning a trip to Portland on my vacation and I am going on an ice fishing trip on Fri/Sat/Sun. Football will be all over after this Sunday even though it has really been over for me for about three weeks. Nicole told me she is making potato chip chicken on Saturday and my wife is making spice cake and Jewels is making brownies. I am pretty sure Tom will bring a 55 gallon drum of sour cream! LOL

2 comments:

Colleen said...

We can have sour cream wrestling!!!!

Rick Jordan said...

OMG! LOL