Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back to Cardio

OK, Tonight I Finally...
Got back into cardio! I did the gazelle for 20 minutes. I wanted to do it for 30 but it has been at least a year since I did any cardio so I kept it to 20 minutes. I will pay for it tomorrow though cause I can tell I will be sore! I get why Colleen hates it so much and I gave it up for weights a year ago! It is very boring and repetitive. I need to find something to do while I do it and music isn't cutting it. Maybe I will watch some TV but all we have up there now is a DVD player so I guess I could watch 30 minutes of a movie every other night. I see Frank has Hell Boy 2 down to the his store so maybe I will rent that for Sean and I tomorrow night or this weekend. I am on a bit of an adrenaline high right now so I think I will go fold my laundry and see what else I can do. Night

No comments: