Tuesday, May 13, 2008

VACATION


I Am On Vacation!
I have been turkey hunting every morning and doing projects and stuff my wife wanted done around the house. We put in a storm door on Sunday and I put together book shelves for her on Sunday, too! I have seen a BUNCH of birds! No shooters though! Well, I saw a real shooter this morning! He was very far away though and wanted nothing to do with me! His beard was easily ten inches long! I have been totally slacking on working out! I walk in the woods and carry a backpack, a bag and a gun and I am really tired by the time I get home! I have been three days without working out and I need to get back on that tonight! Sean has baseball practice tonight and then I will tackle some weights! I LOVE being on vacation! I like working and I work A LOT but I could totally be fine with not working! I wish the kids were off this week and my wife, too! That would have made it a perfect vacation! Well, off to take a shower before baseball practice! Later
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have great travel/vacation blog !!!

Find vacation rentals in worldwide directory
HolidayHomes.ca vacation apartment
Thank you!!!

Rick Jordan said...

OK- didn't know I mentioned travel!