Monday, May 19, 2008

Bored and Sore

Tonight, I Came Home From Work...
Had an excellent dinner of my wife's yummy chicken stew, worked out and took a shower and am now just chilling out before bed. I would like to watch Lost but my wife's shows are on tonight so there is NO chance of that happening tonight! I am bored and sore right now! I took five days off from working out and now that I am back at it, I am sore every time I kick my butt! I am going to be 39 years old in less than two months! One year away from 40! I guess that would mean I am somewhere in the second half of my life! I am not complaining though! I have a great wife and children, an awesome house that will get better any day now and a good bunch of family and friends that I like spending time with! I am quite happy with the way my life turned out! I like my job and the people I work with and I make pretty descent money! Yes, I work too much but you can't really change who you are, can you? I am on call this week! I am actually on call for three of the next four weeks because I pawned off last week for vacation and camp! Next Monday is Memorial Day and I plan on doing something fun with an extra day off! Paid to boot! Maybe I will turkey hunt in the morning and then do something fun- like a BBQ or something with friends and family! That sounds kind of fun! Well, off to kill another hour or so and then go to bed! Night

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Glad you are not complaining :) We have it pretty good!

Julie said...

The weather has been really weird and I found myself pretty bored yesterday for a while. I want to be outside and do stuff. It seems by the time I get done work the rain starts. YUCK! We are looking forward to this weekend too. We tons to do but if you have people over we would gladly take a much needed break to have a drink or two :)