Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Coach J-Dog


That Is What Jessi...
Calls me! Tonight was Sean's first baseball practice and my first coaching baseball practice! It went OK I would say! Sean seemed to have fun and he is absolutely exhausted right now! Not that I am any better! The last two days, I have got up at 345AM to hunt before work! I am on vacation next week and I can't wait for that! Karl stopped in to work today and showed me pictures of a part albino turkey out to his house! I haven't shot one yet but I am in the right area! I had three different birds gobbling this morning and my time will come! Well, I am beat so I am off to take a shower and go to bed! Night
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I KNEW you would use one of the crappy pictures I took before I adjusted the settings. I just KNEW it! You did a great job coaching!! ...Grampa did too! :)