Saturday, May 17, 2008

Camp

Three of Us From Work...
Ended up going to camp after work on Friday to get the camp ready for summer! A lot more than three were supposed to go up there but everyone else canceled due to weather! We had a really good time up there! Rick C and I went- we go every time! And Shane from MIS went. He might not be like Rick and I- in that we are both pretty much rednecks and Shane is NOT! Plus, he doesn't drink but he still seemed to have a good time. We had steaks on the grill Friday night then hooked up with some guys we went ice fishing with up there last winter. One of the guy's wife works with all of us and we had fun with them! They were all pretty drunk by the time we got together with them and we played poker and drank until 1 AM. They are Rick and I's type! Good guys who are as redneck as Rick and I. We got a lot of stuff done today! We mowed, raked, put in docks- that turned into a big mess! And we put the boat in- which also turned into a mess since someone hit it with a snowmobile sometime in the winter and put a hole in it! We loaded it on the shop pick-up and Rick is bringing it home with him tomorrow! East Grand still kicks my ass fishing! I can't catch any good fish there! Well, off to watch Lost with my wife and see if I have any chance of sleeping tonight! Night

No comments: