Thursday, February 12, 2009

Two Days

Two More Days of...
Work and me, Colleen and the kids are on vacation! We are going to Green Tea on Saturday for Valentine's Day and we are going to Portland for a little shopping and sleep over in a hotel. My wife thinks I am crazy for looking forward to the gym at the hotel. I think it is cool to have many machines to work out on that aren't my machines in my room. They have way more weight then I have and I think working out is fun. We are going to Cabela's and I got a SWEET gift certificate from Janice that I am going to spend down there. I think the ice fishing trip is going to be off. Dad says he isn't going if I can't get a pick-up from work and with the cuts in spending at work, I don't think they are going to volunteer that. I am still planning on taking Sean and Jessi fishing a couple of times while we are off though and that should scratch my ice fishing trip. I am chomping at the bit for turkey season! I know it is like three months away but I am ready to go shoot some birds. A driver I know in South Carolina wants me to go down there and hunt turkeys with him during April and if I could somehow work it into a business trip and get paid, that would work. I know I am ready for some warm weather, open water fishing and shooting birds with HUGE beards and spurs. I think I will now go to the state of Maine site and register for my moose permit. Later

2 comments:

Julie said...

you're a very romantic dude....Although killing things gets me all hot and excited too.....LOL...Seriously though hope you guys have a good time down in Portland. We are planning to go down in March for a night...Hit the Chucky Cheese with the kiddo and do some shopping.

Christopher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.