Saturday, February 28, 2009

OK, I Know it is Early But...

I Am Exhausted!
The stupid pager woke me up twice and by the time I got my head clear on the second one, I was too awake to go back to sleep! I think I might have got two hours of sleep and I was dragging all day at work and now I am roached! I keep looking at the clock and wondering if it would be OK to go to bed at 730 PM. I am looking forward to a good night sleep tonight- all depending on my stupid pager again and a nice day off tomorrow! Other than being really tired, work wasn't too bad at all! I came home and cooked another Brhaun moose steak on the grill and it was excellent again! Oh, and thank you for the loaner roof rake, too! I don't think I have much more to say or I am just too darn tired to say anymore! I am off to bed probably within the hour and that means four more fishing trips so I must get back to fishing! Thanks for that, too, Brhaun! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoying the steak man...plenty more where that came from and no problem on the rake. As far as Fish Wrangler though...I apologize to Colleen now...that game is way to addictive :-)