Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Don't Have Any Pics

But I Had a Great...
Time playing games and hanging out last night! The fast game was really fun and the company was top notch as always! Thanks to everyone for coming and all the food was excellent! I am looking forward to the next get together which will probably be Colleen's birthday! I am looking forward to that as well! I guess the snow has canceled my ice fishing trip and I guess this is supposed to be a pretty bad storm! They are saying 14-20 inches of snow by 4pm Monday! Nice way to ease back into work. Well, I am off to see if I can get the kitchen straightened out before Colleen gets up and settle in to enjoy my last day of vacation! Later

5 comments:

Julie said...

We Had A Totally awesome time and I DO have pictures...I was going to post them but I made an Ingrid Video...Check it out!

Rick Jordan said...

I did check it out! It was awesome! I even said so! LOL

Nicole said...

I just posted pics and "formally" outed Brhaun. Julie that video is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I've been formally outed...hmmm...I feel so...violated ROFLMAO...just kidding :-)

Rick Jordan said...

ROFLMAO! I don't think she meant outed! Too funny!