Saturday, February 7, 2009

Stepping It Up

I Was Told To Step Up...
My blogging so here it goes! I went on a mission to Mars this morning for NASA! It was a pretty cool trip and we saw aliens from Zephia! They had a kick ass parade for us when we got home and I slept with every single one of the San Diego Chargers cheerleaders! I then won Powerball for $245 million, got a roster spot for the Vikings as their starting QB, set the world record largemouth with a 23+ pound fish, slept with Shakira and Jessica Simpson in a threesome, watched my son win the Bassmasters Classic at six, shot the biggest buck ever killed with a rifle, bow and muzzleloader in the same week, watched the Vikings FINALLY win a Super Bowl and found a formula in a magazine to make me invinsible! Now that is what I call stepping it up! LOL

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm..... WOW!

Kristie said...

1 small error in your "fantasy" blog. You said you watched the Vikings win a super bowl don't you mean you HELPED the Vikings in the super bowl (since you're the new QB and all). And might I add that sounds like A LOT of sex for one day!!!

Nicole said...

WOW!!!! That is ONE super blog!!!!

I LOVE IT All, and who wouldn't want a threesome with Jessica
Simpson and Shakira, thats all I'm saying!!!

Rick Jordan said...

I didn't want to brag, Kristie! I was Super Bowl MVP! LOL

Rick Jordan said...

Yes- that was a lot of sex! I hear you, Nicole! LOL

Anonymous said...

Damn, trying to figure out what would have the best part of all that...The powerball, yeah, must admit that would be nice...The Vikings...sorry man, can't go there and disrespect my Packers, Catching a world record largemouth...hmmm...yeah would rather catch a trophy salmon on a 5 weight but damn that big mouth bass sounds great, shooting three trophy bucks in one week...have to admit that would be sweet...but in the end I guess I would have to go with...Shakira and Jessica...damn, what sane man wouldn't want that LOL!

Julie said...

Totally AWESOME blog Dude! Once Fairpoint gives Jerry back you and him need to get to writing some movies...... :) (not threesome movies with jessica simpson...but you get my point)

Rick Jordan said...

I am always ready for some movies! I am on vacation after Saturday so maybe we can find some time to film some stuff. No threesomes though- I promise! LOL

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Artistically Twisted said...

This was a frigging awesome blog brotha!