Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Busy

OK, After a Very Busy...
Day at work, I got home around 6:30 PM and my wife had made potato salad and I made chicken on the grill! If I need a pick up, cooking on the grill and eating my wife's potato salad will do it anytime! I also have to admit that my wife has messed up my musical tasted badly with the songs on her ex, now my MP3 player! I find myself listening to Hinder, Buckcherry and RAM WAY more than I ever thought! And I enjoy it! Of course, the lyrics are a little risky to listen to at work but what the hell? I work at a trucking company- not a daycare! I had a fabulous meal tonight! Colleen was too tired for Lost and wanted to finish her book which is all good! Gives us something to watch tomorrow night! Well, off to chill for a bit then go to bed! Night

1 comment:

Julie said...

She does make a kick ass potato salad because I don't normally like it and I really like hers!!!