Monday, March 30, 2009

All Is Right Again!


I Have My Game Camera Back!
And it took all of one day to get some cool stuff! I love the owl! I have examined every detail of thr turkey pics and I would bet money that the white headed bird is a tom but I can't for the life of me see a beard on him! I will post more pics tomorrow and hopefully catch the beard on this tom! He definitely isn't a huge bird sine one of those hens is as big as him. Chances our good I will see this bird again in about a month! Then taking his picture might not be my objective!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Brhaun said...

Nice pics...love the owl. And if your objective is taking pics in a month we need to talk ROFLMAO...Just kidding bro!!!

Kristie said...

look Rick, it's a pic of you and all your bro's!!!



Friggin' turkeys!

Rick Jordan said...

You don't have to worry about that, Bro! Kristie, if that was me- it would be me and all my ho's! LOL

Colleen said...

LOL Turkeys!!! You said it Kristie!!

The owl is neat though!

Artistically Twisted said...

I do believe there is some fun being poked on here.

Julie said...

I thought I heard an owl last night but everyone said it was a dog. I think I might have been right.