Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday, ARGHHH!

I Am Starting to HATE Mondays!
It is supposed to be my second day off but that NEVER happens! Then I go to work and it is an absolute CIRCUS! How could me being gone for ONE day make such a difference? Then I have to deal with questions all day with people assuming I was there Sunday, too which totally pisses me off! Mondays suck! They are like Friday without the promise of days off! The good news is that this Monday came with the promise of two weeks of on call! How sweet is that? I did get to cook chicken on the grill tonight which is cool and I like it being light until like seven! Well, enough bitching about the place I spend most of my time! I am off to tuck the kids in and hopefully watch TV with the wife! Night

6 comments:

Kristie said...

Quit bitchin' - job security!





:)

Rick Jordan said...

LOL- I know! Sometimes, that place gets the best of me!

Ingrid said...

My job is crazy regardless of whether or not I'm there. i think it has something to do with the clientele ;)

Julie said...

That place would fall apart without you there Rick! A lot of places are taking advantage of their best employees right now...Like Kristie said...Job Security!

Artistically Twisted said...

Brother you know your the head clown in that there circus!

I like the "Light longer" thing but basically I say briiiiiiing on the t-shirt weather!!!

Artistically Twisted said...

So they been keeping you swamped then huh?

I am also going to go with the "Job Security" thing... but to be honest I think they would castrate and fire half of dispatch before you had to be concerned about Any slow down in your schedule.