Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Night

Not a Lot Going on...
This weekend! I have to work tomorrow as usual and then I have Sunday off. I am playing in a Madden tournament tomorrow night at a buddy's house and it is on a PS2 which I haven't played in years! Hopefully, I can pick it up pretty quick or he will let me bring out my 360 and we can play on that! I am looking forward to it though! Should be a good time even though I think Blake will win in his system and with home field advantage! Not much planned on Sunday! I think Colleen is planning on tiling a room so hopefully Scott got the tile cutter and we can crank out a room or two then! I am not on call this week but I am for the next two weeks which sucks! Well, I didn't have much to say so night!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Tiling a room? What do you mean?

Rick Jordan said...

Ceramic floor tiles- may not be shelves but it is a start! LOL

Julie said...

I thought it said Tilling a room at first and I thought...damn that room must be fu*kin messy....