Sunday, March 29, 2009

Game Camera Day


Today Is the Day...
That the game camera goes back out in it's place! I need to run over to the Brewer store and get some stuff to attract them. After last year, I think I have a pretty good idea what the deer like- and certainly the raccoons! I am hoping that a little later on this week, we should have some pics of deer, turkeys, fox or raccoons. Or at the very least, some weird guy who always seems to show up out there! I asked the San Diego cheerleaders to stop by the camera and flash it but they probably won't! LOL. I have a lot planned today. I have been sick all week but got a good nights sleep last night and feel better today. I thought the poker game was a success and every single person that was there said the people I invited were great.
OK, Time to Get Hokie!
If I took one thing from poker, it was that I really miss my brother! He is SO much fun to be around and joke around with and to just hang out with! Yes, my brother lives like two miles down the road and I see him every so often when we fix a car together or plumb something in. After spending Friday night playing cards with him, we texted like all day Saturday and set up some things to do this summer. We are going to clown stomp Amos and John in wiffleball and bass fishing and we planned a trip to Cabela's just me, him, Caleb and Sean. He has never been and he will be amazed at how much bass fishing stuff that store has! I want to be there when he sees it for the first time!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kristie said...

Sometimes I don't even believe it's really YOU posting these blogs. Were you always this sappy? :)

Rick Jordan said...

LOL- yes! Colleen HATES the sappy stuff but I have always been like this! I try and keep it bottled in but it doesn't always work! I would rather say what is on my mind then try and keep it locked away.

Kristie said...

haha! I think you were a woman in a past life.

Rick Jordan said...

Because I have feelings? LOL

Kristie said...

No. Everyone has feelings! It's just that you WANT to express them that makes you a woman in a past life.

Rick Jordan said...

LOL- that is pretty sound reasoning!

Artistically Twisted said...

Well that and he is constantly prancin' around in frilly things.