Sunday, April 5, 2009

Relaxing Sunday

Not Much Going On Today
Last Night was Nicole's birthday party and I have to say we had a good time! The food and company was top notch as always and Nicole got some really nice stuff. Today was Sean's Little League try outs and he did ok but he got hit in the mouth with a ball and lost a tooth. Haven't had much action on the game camera lately so I have no good pics to post. Sean's birthday is coming right up and I think he is going to be a happy boy. Colleen and I went to her new gym this morning and it was fun! I joined her gym as soon as we got home from there and we are planning on meeting there a couple of times a week. I have to say that they have way more weights and machines then I have at home and that makes it fun and ineresting. Colleen is doing great still and I think this is a really good idea to help us stay healthy. Turkeys in a month and then things will be going full swing towards summer. I can't wait to go fishing with Sean as soon as the weather turns around and they start biting. Nothing better than seeing that kid catch a nice brook trout and see the look on his face when he shows everyone his fish. Well, off to the rest of my day off.

3 comments:

Julie said...

If you need help looking like Axl I'll make you a kilt :)

Rick Jordan said...

LOL

Julie said...

he thinks I'm kidding LOL. I'll help anyone who needs help getting their costume together...I have stuff...