Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Today is Easter and the Easter Bunny Has...
Come and gone to the Jordan house and the kids are enjoying their toys and candy! We have a pretty busy day planned with an egg hunt at my parents and plenty of stuff to do around the house. Is it just me or does it seem like it is cold out every Easter? I need to get my laundry all up to par and go to the dump if they are open today and clean up the yard a bit. The nice weather has made my driveway much less of a wrestling pit and more of a driveway. Brhaun and I are planning some food for our next get together and it should be very tasty! I will make those wings again because I thought they were excellent and they disappeared really fast. The Master's final round is this afternoon so I will be watching that when the time comes and we have plenty to do so I am off to get some stuff done! Happy Easter everyone and have a GREAT day!

No comments: