Sunday, September 16, 2007

Britney

OK, I Am Not...
The most up to date person on things going on but I have seen the Britney 'train wreck' performance on the award show and don't really get why people are saying that! I thought she looked fine! She HAS had two kids, right? Did they think she was going to weigh 100 pounds and have a wash board stomach after that? OK, I am probably not the best judge on this since I absolutely am not attracted to very skinny women! I like normal looking women. I thought Britney looked fine! OK, give it to me! I know the women that read will blog will have something to say about this! Later

5 comments:

Colleen said...

It wasn't as much the looks as it was the appearance of being heavily medicated and unable to walk in heels or lip sync.

Kristie said...

I'd have to say she didn't look fat either. And I hope I look that good after 2 kids. (how do people have kids without getting stretch marks???) Although, I do agree with Colleen - she had a miserable performance!

Rick Jordan said...

OK, so it was probably a bad choice for an outfit! It isn't absurd that she lip synced- they all do now! Why does she need to make a come back anyway? She is already rich!

Artistically Twisted said...

I am with Kristie... I hope that I look that good after having two kids also!

BUT... Let me just pose a question....

Wouldn't one need to have HAD a good performance at least once to facilitate the comparison for judgment of the level of her suckitude... at least as far as that particular "miserable performance" goes?

Rick Jordan said...

HMMMMMM- no Nicole though! I would have thought she would have had an elaborate explanation for why it was a train wreck! Thanks for the comments and YES Britney is still hot! LOL