Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bounce House


My Wife Is Slacking So...
I figured I would post some pics of Jessi's end of the summer party! Everyone seemed to enjoy the bounce house and have fun! I got to meet Richard who my wife talks about very often and the company and food were top notch as always. We really aren't a go out to ground Round kind of crowd as we have well discussed so being silly at my house might be the way to go. I ordered my Favre jersey and it should be here before opening day. I am a little bit disappointed that our big guys camp trip had to be canceled but I got to have today off because I don't have to use my vacation days for camp. Didn't accomplish a whole lot today and have my fantasy draft tomorrow which I am looking forward to! Jessi seems happy with her school schedule and I am glad about that because she was highly worried about the whole fiasco! Got to love teenage girls! Couldn't figure them out when I was a teenage boy and don't think I am any closer now that I am 40! LOL

Posted by Picasa

No comments: