Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blog Slacker


OK- I Have to Admit...
I have been a big time blog slacker! It has been a pretty busy last two plus weeks with camp, Friday trips, Cabela's outings and food plots! Summer is still going strong but I can't help looking forward to two of my favorite things- football and hunting! I thought I would post some pics of the dismal deer season last year in hopes of helping to push myself to make sure this year is nothing like it! I am full speed this deer season- from bow hunting to rifle to muzzleloader and I might be exhausted come December but it will be worth it. So, Favre decided to call it quits. OK- he would have made my team better but he also would have been a band-aid for our horrible QB situation and next year, we would have been right back where we started before Favre. I still think the Vikes will have a good year and thanks to my wife, I can watch every game right here in my living room. Camp was great as always and I had one of the best times this year! Well, off to check Facebook and go to bed! Night
Posted by Picasa

No comments: