Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

Sunday Was Father's Day...
And I got NFL Sunday Ticket! That is like giving me the Viking's season! It honestly might be the perfect gift for me. I also believed my wife when she said there is no way in hell I was getting Direct TV so I was also quite shocked! Father's Day was awesome as usual! We didn't do a whole lot but it was a very nice day. I don't think it is ever going to stop raining! Seems like it has rained for a straight week. Thanks to my wife and kids for Father's Day being so awesome and thanks to everyone who wished me Happy Father's Day! OK, Colleen won't like this because it is hoaky as hell but I was driving home from working out and listening to the radio since I seem to have misplaced my MP3 player and I heard the song at the top of the video bar to the right. I had to smile because I think it completely nails how I feel about my wife! Hoaky, yes but pretty sweet, too!

No comments: