Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blog Slacker

OK, So I Have Been a Total...
Blog slacker lately! Been busy as usual- working, hunting, fishing and playing. My 40th birthday is coming up next month and I am looking forward to it big time! Should be a really fun time with fun people, great food and me turning 40! Also looking forward to Father's Day on June 21st as well. Funny, Colleen's birthday is right close to Mother's Day and mine is right close to Father's Day! I guess I never noticed that before. Our 14th anniversary also comes up in July along with a mini-camp so we should have a nice busy month! I decided to throw up a picture of a deer and my son on the old blog this time. Colleen and I saw this deer on our lawn this morning at 5 AM and you would have thought Jesus Christ was standing on the lawn the way Colleen reacted. It was a deer- not the second coming! LOL
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Colleen said...

HEY!! I have seen tracks ALL OVER the place here, but NEVER a deer! It was VERY EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!

Colleen said...

(and since when is March 19th close to mothers day?)

Rick Jordan said...

March is CLOSE to MAY!