Sunday, November 1, 2009

Blog Slacky Slacky


So, I Have Been a Bit of a...
Blog slacker lately! Yesterday was opeing day of deer season and Halloween so I posted some pics of Sean in his hunting costume to celebrate the activities! I can't wait until that boy can go hunting with me for real! Hunting was far from a success. Didn't see a single deer and Halloween seemed to yield much more in the way of food then my hunting expeditions. Got some people coming over to watch football today and watch the big Vikings-Packers game at 415. Looking forward to that game even though I can't get a read on that game at all. I could see a blow out either way or a really close game. Vikings are doing really well this year though- they are 6-1 with their only loss being to the defending champs in their houose. If the Vikings can win today going into their bye, things look pretty good for the Vikings defending their NFC North title. Well, I will try to post a blog each day chronicling my deer season. I have the second week off to hunt so hopefully we can over the funk I have been in and get a deer. Later
Posted by Picasa

No comments: